if you had the looks & body, would you be a hooters girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell no!! I don't have a problem with the skin showing. A womans body is beautiful, but they make a profit out of objectifying a womans beauty. If I was a bit thiner I am sure I could work at a place like that, but I would not want to. This is just another way that men are trying to keep women from using there brains at all. Come on ladies we are better than that. Why would any woman want to be abused this way, and yes exploitation in my opinion is a form of abuse. Women should be cherished and honored for there values, abilities, and education, not by how nice our asses look in those little shorts. A woman who is both beautiful(but knows how to show it off in a classy way), a good mother, and smart is a woman who I admire. If it's not something you would want your daughters to do then you have no buisiness doing it either. It's time to show our children a better, more equal, and respectable world then we live in now. cont..
    Anonymous

• Heck no....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Hey why not? Its just an over rated waitrress job!
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 2:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Nope
    Anonymous

• Whats the big deal..guys are looking at ur boobs no matter what ur wearing! LOL
    Anonymous

• nope. Not my thing.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I know I have the looks and the body, but I wouldn't do it. I worked as a waitress at a regular resteraunt for years and that is bad enough (getting hit on all the time) I can't imagine what it is like a Hooters. It would probably be non-stop in those teeny tiny uniforms!
    Anonymous

• nope I was rasie better then that
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 2:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Looks have very little to do with it. Of course you can't be fat and you must trowel on the makeup. If you have ever been to Hooters you know the real job is to flirt and pretend to be interested in everybody. If an old stinky guy is getting fresh with you you'd better smile and play along because that's what he's paying for.
    Anonymous

• What is the big deal? Its a family restaurant that serves chicken wings..not a stip joint selling
    T&A!!
    Anonymous