do you think i could be pregnant?

i have been having cramps , one in the upper part of my legs one day and a few days later i have a cramp in my abdomen , it was when i was in the hospital bc i had an allergic reaction to something. it felt like a period cramp. either the next night or the night after me and my husband had sex and he said something inside of me was soft and was hurting him but i didnt feel anything .when i woke up at 2 to take my medicine i had a little pink on the toilet paper when i went to pee before i went to bed. that was like a week ago or a little longer. yesterday i felt nauseated all day. i have been kinda constipated for a few days. does it sound like im pregnant? we dont use anything just the pull out method.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and also i have been having headaches for some reason.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry my computer no longer does HPT's. Go to the drug store and buy a test and pee on it.
    Anonymous

LOL!
    Anonymous

• Probably not.
    Anonymous

• theres these things called pregnancy tests. you can get them almost anywhere! even the dollar tree has them FOR A BUCK! imagine that! oh and doctors are cool too. they where those white or blue lookin suits...its easy, look up in your phone book or something and talk to the receptionist...they will get you an appointment. make sure you go to the appointment! and they (doctors) will be happy to answer all your questions!! have a good day hope this helps! :)
    Anonymous

• idk are you
    Anonymous

• Hey there, I dont know if you are preggers or not.... only you know how your body feels. I am in a bit of the same situation my self.... Ive been sick to my stomach for about a month.... my period is a month late... last months period wasnt a period at all in my opinon... I get dizzy... and I truely believe that I feel movement! So go get you a test so you will know for sure.... that is what I am doing first thing tommorrow morning... good luck! Let me know how it turns out!!
    wifey26

Answer by wifey26 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2009