Don't think I'm in love anymore.

Me and my husband have been married for about 3 years. Our sex life has always been kind of stale and not great. But I've always loved him. Now, he has told me within the last few months that he had other girlfriends until our wedding day. We've had countless arguments about him watching porn and not having sex with me. We've gone up to two months without sex because he was watching porn and taking care of himself. Lately, when I look at him. I don't see the husband I married. I just feel like I can't get over the things he's done to me in the past and the longer we're together the more miserable I am becoming. I do love him though, but we got married when I was 19 and he's a little bit older so I feel like I am missing out on alot of things because he only wants to play video games at home.. I just feel like I'm at a loss! Will it get better or should I just get out of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• You'll be happier if you leave.
    hermajesty2

Answer by hermajesty2 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If you have to question your love for him, it's best you leave.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I think that u should really think about what ur gonna do.. Make sure its not jst a phase n that u really dnt wanna be w him, because if u have kids w him its not fair to be bringin him in n out of ur lives.. Porn is addicting and I think that if u don't let a man do something he's just gonna do it more... make sure that whatever ur decision is ur happy w it.. Good luck
    Anonymous

• like i just told the person in the last post. if you dont have trust then you dont have a relationship..its more like a battle and you will never be happy. you have to make yourself happy. you deserve to be with a man that you can trust and with a man that will love you unconditionally and spend his every moment trying to make you happy and please you. every woman deserves to be happy! and women are very strong so if you choose to leave jus remember that. you can do it! ya know im only 23 and a single mom and disabled too but im still doing it. so if i can do it then you can too! jus be strong in whatever decision you make. if you choose to stay with him then tell him exactly how you feel. tell him what you said on here about you dont know if you can trust him and that your not happy...and if he doesnt change then you seriously jus need to leave and find a way to find happiness again
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i wish you the best and ill be praying for you
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Please get counseling. This will help you get a clear idea of what you want and help you make up your mind. Good luck.

Answer by Bmat at 3:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2009