What the heck? Now Debbie Rowe says that she wants these kids? Last report said she had not interest that she "wasn't cut out to be a mother" and that her horses were her children.

Now all of a sudden she wants these kids? But she's only the parent of two of them, so she is going to break them up from the youngest brother? These poor children, they are the real unsung heros of this whole mess. They have a nanny that they had been bonded to and now where is she? Just gone as suddenly as their father? I feel so bad for them...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ugh,I feel terrible for those kids. It's true they just lost their father and now they have to go through all of this. Think whatever you want of MJ he tried to do the right thing and provide for his children in the event that he passed before they were of age, and still they're getting dragged around. It's sad.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't go so far as to call them unsung heros. They're kids who lost the only father they've known. I do feel bad that they're being tossed around like hot potatoes. But heros?....na.

Like I said before - give the kids to Aunt Rebe or whoever is in MJ's will to have them.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• MJ's will states that his mother is to be guardian of these children and if for some reason she could not fulfill her duties then his good friend Diana Ross was the back up guardian. Personally, I think his mother is a great person to have them right now. Shes got a few more years left in her and by then they will likely be of age, except maybe the last one. Debbie Rowe has no right to these kids and if she wants to take her chances, it will be fought out in court and I dont see any sane judge giving them to her since she signed any and all rights away because "she was just the vessel". These children are familiar with his family and mother and its likely they have tons of cousins to play with. They are beautiful kids and likely very smart and kind hearted and I do hate to see them tossed around after experiencing so much loss. He was all they ever really knew. I dont see them going anywhere any time soon.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    That's reason mommy suddenly wants them.
    Anonymous

• Oh yea, I'm the surrogate mother of Blanket....
    Anonymous