I think that my mom has

cancer. I'm scared to death. She had a CT and they found a large area in her lungs. Her doctor has referred to it as Bronchial Carcinoma. I'm not sure if he is calling it that or referring to it as a risk of that. She has an appt. with a specialist for a consultation and then they want to perform a biopsy. I guess I'm not sure what my question is. I'd just like to know what you know about this and your experiences with it so I know what I, we, may be dealing with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• U of PA oncolink web is good. Sometimes big university hospitals give consultations on records, give one a call to see if it has to come from a doctor or family member, cost. Prayers for your family, I'm sorry.
    Anonymous