Help!!! My dh found my stash of cash!!! What would you do???

Damn my dh found my stash of cash...I am not too happy about it. It all started bc I was tired of asking him if I could do this or that with out him saying no wait til payday. I wanted to have my little bit of cash on me. Now that he stumbled on it he said you spend it on what ever it was I wanted to do prior to him finding it :(
I told him I didn't appreciate what happened, he thinks I am holding out on him but I wasn't... I just wanted to have some cash for me and the kids to do stuff while he is at work and not worry about spending any money in our checking acct. All is fine I guess I'll have to find a better hiding place...lol He said I can spend... it's just that he wants me to use the debit/credit card. (but I want to do it my way...for this very reason...lol)
Thanks ladies what would you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LoL...long as you're not gonna end up in divorce court over it sounds like he'll get over it.I'd keep on putting a little cash up for stuff you want to do...doesn't sound like your trying to cheat...oooo...you hid 20 bucks,youre a cheater,lol.It's hard to just use debit card all the time...ice cream trucks don't accept them and neither do most neighborhood swimming pools.Besides..it's good saving skills not to whip out the "card" for everything,cash is easier to keep track of how much your spending.Have fun,he'll get over it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It doesn't sound like he's all that upset about it, so I don't really see the problem (unless I'm not understanding). I'd just keep doing what you've been doing.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• is that really the case? The way it looks to me and probably your husband, is that you want your own cash to maybe buy things for cheating or something like that, without him tracing it. Or you want if for other things you don't want hubby to know. I don't know, but that is what it looks like.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Um I need some clarification before I answer because I don't understand very well what you are asking. Your husband wants you to use the debit/credit card and you want to use cash you have secretly hid from him?

There is an error in communication here but I can't find it. I understand you not wanting to just sit at home while your husband is gone, I don't blame you neither would I, so I think you and your husband need to work out some sort of schedule. Let him know what you want to do with the kids at the beginning of each week and make sure and tell him how much it will be. Also if you want to use cash then tell him you want to use cash and not the card.

If you can't do it because you can't afford it than you will just have to wait until you can. I know it is hard but we all have to do it.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2009