How often do you have sex

Just wondering, we have been married for 5 years. At first is was all the time. Now it is once a week if I am lucky. Or relationship is wonderful as he is the best friend I have ever had, but what happened to wanting to have sex all the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• our reason is both of us being exhausted from kids, work, etc. we usually do once a week. i think thats fairly normal after being married for a while & just getting older...
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 3:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• 1 or 2 times a week.......same reason--so tired from work and kids!!! Last July I challenged my hubby to do it once a day for the month. He could not and passed out and gave up first. I don't think we have any deficits between us, just many priorities we share outside of the bedroom.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• we've been married 4 years & make love at least once a day. its a nightly ritual. if we dont, it means we're angry with each other. but we have make up love the next day.
    Anonymous

• It varies a lot depending on what else is going on for us. Usually at least a couple times a week, sometimes more than once a day. Sometimes DH works 12-14 hours a day and is just too exhausted to do anything but fall in bed and pass out as soon as he's eaten dinner, and I am lucky to get it twice a week. Other times, we are like newly weds again and have sex at bedtime and as soon as we wake up and sneak off and lock the door for some afternoon delight. It has its cycles like everything else in marriage.
    Anonymous

• we used to have it 5-6 times a week but now all of the sudden he just doesnt want it anymore.... from me at least
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Pretty much daily. We've been together almost 10 years and it hasn't let up. Sex cures every thing, from head aches, stress, even a tummy ache!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 2:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009