Amniotic Fluids Low?

Has anyone been told at their 20 week ultra sound appt that your amniotic fluid is low? What was the outcome?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My amniotic fluid is low, but I dont know anything till Monday... Ill update later.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 3:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yea they told me the same, just drink a lot of juice and water, im 34 weeks now and i just had another ultra sound a few weeks ago, and my fluids were normal. keep ur fluids down.
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I was 37 weeks pregnant when they told me, so it really didn't matter in my situation.. they just induced me. (turns out the dr. was wrong anyways in my case).

either way.. until they could induce me they told me to drink plenty of fluids (it was going to be a week before they induced me, because they wanted to see if my body would react naturally first, and I wasn't at any high risks).

the biggest thing to worry about is making sure that it's not leaking.. if it's leaking that's a really bad sign.. (you'll notice if you are, you'll have a discharge, and your doctors would have checked for that already, so I wouldn't worry too much about that problem)

the doctors will keep an eye on you and make sure things go well. Listen to them :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009