How to get cheap antidepressants?

So I used to be on effexor xr but quit taking it b/c I don't have health insurance any more and can't afford them. I was doing fine for a little bit, but now I'm very depressed again. Does anyone know where I could get them for real cheap or even maybe free?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• call your county's health department, maybe catholic chartities counselling can help don't know if they're restricted to only catholics. shoprite supermarkets some places have clinics for those w/o insur. are you in nj?
    Anonymous

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Walmart and Kroger have $4 generic prescriptions. A few antidepressants are on this list. Citalopram (celexa), Fluoxetine (prozac), Paroxetine (Paxil)...These are all $4. Zoloft generic Sertraline, is only around $14. Effexor has a generic also but i think it's more expensive. I have taken Zoloft and it worked well for me. I have also tried the generic celexa. these are all some options to try. Zoloft work the best for me out of these that are the least expensive. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• i use to get my trazadone and seriquill at walmart but now i dont use walmart b/c of thier sucky service i now go to kamart and the have a $5 list of generic drugs that u can get
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 1:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2009