I used to be a member of "club mom", what happened to the website?

I had lots of points accumulated and now it seems to be gone. ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

As of 12/31/08, the ClubMom points program and website were shut down. We sent a notification about the end of the program in the first week of December, and also put a note on ClubMom saying that the program was ending. After running ClubMom for 8 years, we decided to close it down for financial reasons. We wish we could have kept it running for longer, but we just were not able to.

CafeMom is a newer website that we have set up. Unfortunately, there is no connection between the two, and CafeMom does not have any sort of points program. We are happy to see that you have signed up with CafeMom, we think it's even better than ClubMom was.

We do appreciate your contributions and activity as a ClubMom member. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• They took the whole rewards section down months ago, and now it just redirects to CafeMom so I guess they just shut the whole thing down.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yea, where have you been? LOL
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I used to be on ClubMom, I know they are the same ones that started this site, I haven't tried to go to ClubMom in awhile. I think they may have stopped it after they added the answers section.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• The team is wrong; it's not better. And they completely did us wrong the entire last two weeks of the website since it was down more often than running. We were robbed, badly used, screwed over and treated like a red-headed stepsite, and then it wasn't enough just to shut it down, it had to be obliterated; you can't even access it as an archived site. It just comes here. Everything we had there is gone, and we weren't even allowed the last two weeks as promised to get our information. Wow, way to reward loyalty of the people who stuck to the site despite everything they took away. In this economy, most companies would kill for loyalty like that. Instead they just killed what we were loyal to.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009