• In the Spotlight:

If you were a student and a mom, what resources at school helped you? What resources do you wish there were?

I'm looking for insight from parents who have already done it or going through it - parented and attended college, or high school for that matter. I have a goal to make it easier for moms and dads attending school to finish, happily and with good grades. Looking for suggestions as I'm intending on forming a mom and dad resource board, social meet ups, form study groups with daycare included, and to make it easier for members to find financial assistance. What do you think?

preggoandfat

Asked by preggoandfat at 3:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• Go to campus for class, then back home for kids and homework. Who has time for anything else.

Financial assistance, that's what the financial aid office is for and there are tons of resources online.

Anonymous

• Sorry. No idea. I am barely going back to school soon myself. :)
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I think that parent who work and/or go to school need someone to do the housework and search out scholarships

Answer by rkoloms at 6:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2009