If Obama's Healthcare plan is so popular...

Why does he need to stage his townhall meetings?
And this is even from the Washington Compost.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/01/AR2009070100950.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Cuz he likes holding townhall meetings. He loves having his picture made.
    Anonymous

• Because it is one of his campaign promises, to have town hall meetings so that the regular people could voice their opinions on the issues.
    If he wasn't holding the town hall meetings you all would be calling him out for breaking his campaign promises.
    You people just can't be pleased, can you?
    Anonymous

• To explain to the people what he wants to do. Maybe when you would listen what he has to say you would not ask this ignorant question.

Anonymous

• Thank you, glad somebody said it!

Because it is one of his campaign promises, to have town hall meetings so that the regular people could voice their opinions on the issues.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Nothing like pre-screened participants and questions to get the info out there.

This administration is becoming more wag the dog by the minute. Really. Does KJI actually have WMD, or is this just staged for us as well? I can't believe I am actually considering this theory.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You people just can't be pleased, can you?

Contrary to your belief, I can be pleased.  It's disappointing that I likely won't be by anything this administration does though.  So you are right.  I admit it.  The Obama administration can't please me.  :o)  Does that make you feel better?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• to have town hall meetings so that the regular people could voice their opinions on the issues.

When he came here to lie to us about COBRA, members of the Democratic party were notified via email about when tickets would be made available 48 hrs in advance. The press release to the "regular people" didn't go out until the day before. They were first come first serve, and people started lining up 2 days ahead. There was no chance anyone who didn't vote for him would be allowed in unless someone behind the scenes pulled strings for them. They are publicity stunts, nothing more.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• He loves having his picture made
    _______________

Thats very funny. I think its the truth. Staged questions are always helpful. I have my own set of questions but I doubt they would be allowed...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• QuinnMae thank you for being the only one so far to actually UNDERSTAND the question.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Well I must takeback my response. I see while I was typing it some more people actually UNDERSTOOD the question.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009