How do you spice up your love life?

My boyfriend said he wanted to try some different things because it's getting boring. I'm a little embarrased and now have no clue what I should say or do. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• go to sexinfo101.com for new positions. And go out and buy an outfit for the bedroom. Or you can suprise him when hes taking a shower...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Well, we watched the movie Secretary and played out some scenes from it. If you like being spanked a bit this tip might suit you and him.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• DO THE UNEXPECTED, TO GET OUT OF THE RUT, ANTICIPATE YOUR ENCOUNTER, LEAVE LITTLE NOTES ON WHAT YOU WILL DO ONCE YOU GET HIM ALONE, DETAIL THEM,

Answer by older at 3:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Text him sexy messages and the things you want to do when he gets home. Gets my guy going all the time. Sometimes he barley makes it in the door. Then we do it in the hallway. That is if the teens are not home.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 3:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Oh yea, also not only texts but sexting with pics of you doing naughty things throughout the day. Oh gosh, my guy left work 2 hours early once just to rush home. lol.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• All of the above and more. Send him txt messages about what you're going to do to him.. Get some toys. Get some kama sutra books. Go to an adult "toy" store together and shop!! Find a passion parties consultant in your area and have a party. Let him help you pick out the toys.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 4:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• throw his behind down on the bed and mount him like you mean business. Move up to pin his arms down and sit on his face then tell him to dare say sex is boring again...oops, he shouldn't talk with his mouth full!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Its simple and a easy way to get your foot in the door as far as starting out and not freaking out.........Go down to your locale Cindies and gt a outfit. you can get one as low as $20.00 a outfit in a bag....and they are cute. swing by CVS get some tealight candles, swing by the liqour store head home pick up get yourself ready....... have a few drinks while you prep (trust me this is the key it will help you loosin up and and calm the nerves. Dem the lighs and light the candles have some music playing a two glasses of wine and be nice and pretty on the bed ready for him ............this is for beginners need something more seriors. i got u my man is a bit of a freak, he had t break me in :)
    Anonymous