What were you doing ten years ago?

I was 22 and had a three year old and I worked at Wal-Mart. The highlight of my days back then were my kid and chatting on TheGlobe.com anyone remember when chatting wasn't all about porn and sex?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 3:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was installing an enterprise system at a newspaper in the middle of the desert and had no idea if it was ever going to work so I would get to go home. I would glance out the window of the server room at the dry, brown world outside, and think, "dammit, I'm not even going to be home for the 4th of July!"
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• 10 years ago I was doing what I am doing now, only I was happy at my job. I also had 4 other part time jobs at once and was burning out with all of them- so I gradually quit them all except for my present one that now has new supervisors.

Answer by Bmat at 3:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• 10 years ago i was 16 years old and with a boyfriend who i was with 2 years. Going to HS, going to his house every weekend, going to the movies, parties, annoying my mom, talking on the phone forever.
    Anonymous

• wow, 10 years ago? I can barely remember what I did yesterday...
    My ds was 2 and dd was12, now he's 12 and she's 22, TIME FLIES.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I was graduating high school and had no idea what I was going to do with my life. Soon after I met DH and worked at a factory. Woo hoo.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I was 21 with a two month old. I was just about to start college.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• hmmzz......I don't recall * TheGlobe.com* ...I was aa global OP in mIRC though
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 3:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I was 22 with no children. I had the same type of job. I partied and dated way too much!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 3:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Ten years ago I was mother of a 6 year old, 4 yr old and a newborn. Wow...now I'm back to work after being home for 13 years...I miss those days!!
    stmpnmomof3

Answer by stmpnmomof3 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I was 9. That was the year after my mom left my bum step dad. He started sexually abusing me around that time. It wasn't a very happy childhood.
    Anonymous