How big is his junk

My husband and i had a discussion about this the other night and I wanted to ask you ladies what you think the norm is. I love the size of my guys junk its about 7 inches and has lots of girth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Guys crack me up on this subject, they never think they are big enough, but damn it has to fit, the cervix really doesnt move that much and you want a good fit. I dont want pain everytime we have sex. My hubby and I fit nicely together, and thats the perfect fit LOL.
    Anonymous

• I dont know. but mine is 7 1/2-8in. and is pretty wide two. I think the norm is like 6 inches.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My husband is just shy of 10in and is pretty thick. It's a tight fit, but it feels so good. I consider average to be around 5-6
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my hubby is about 8 hard and realll fat. i love it. =] i wouldn't want any bigger than that though, it would probably hurt. lol.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 3:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My so is 6 inches and average around bt i am tight like a virgin so I dont like it any bigger. He feels perfect to me. My ex was 9 inches and fairly thick bt sex sometimes hurt much more often than it felt good. Women have sizes too did you know?
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 3:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• and yeah i'd say average would be about 6..
    psylees_mommy

• a woman gets used to whatever size the man is. My 1st husband and first time, was 10 inches, it took awhile but I got so used to it that after I divorced him all the rest came up short.
    My current is 8 and he feels acts as if his is the biggest ever, and of course to massage the ego I tell him it is.
    It's just funny because when he sees my ex he makes jokes about him and even will joke about how the looser ex must be small since I left him.
    Why do men have to be like that? thinking a woman stays or leaves all due to the size of the man
    Anonymous

• My first husband was almost 11 inches and really thick. My current husband is about 7 and thick. I think, the sex with my husband now is the best sex I have ever had. These men always want to think they are the biggest. Heee. I always say its not the want its the magician!!!
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 4:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Well, my guys is 15 inches and as big around as a baseball bat. If the other ladies can lie about, then why not?KWIM?

Give me a break, Where are all the guys with peewee's?
    Anonymous

• like Goldilocks finally said "this one is JUST right". SO is about 7" and has a wide girth

Answer by admckenzie at 4:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009