clomid conception...

i am on my third cycle of clomid. just wanted to know if anyone else concieved on clomid? after how many cycles? and what are your opinions abt risk of MC with clomid? thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I took clomid for a year hen switched doctors and he added glucosamine to my clomid and I was pregnant within a month. I just didn't worry about MC, you can't stop it and the clomid really doesn't up your chances to much. Just relax and try not to stress to much. Good luck!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 4:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i was on clomid and got preg the first month on it but i did end up m/c but i was under alot of stress and my thriod was high and everytime i turn around i fell down so that mainly why i loss the baby

so like busybeesmom said try not to worry and stress out try to relax i know easy said then done eat heathy and you should be fine
    Anonymous