• In the Spotlight:

Tell me about yourself?

ok ladies depening on your mood, tell me about you. how are you feeling today? What is good in your life? Did someone irrate you today? Do you have something on your mind? spill it whats up with you?

debmom07

Asked by debmom07 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to go for a nice walk with my boy, but since getting pregnant with this baby I get super light headed. So I am super afraid of passing out because its 92 out. My Dh works 12 hours today so I can't wait for him to get home because it will be too late. I just wish I had some way of going outside for a while with out the worry. If I stand to long I get really weird feeling everything goes black sometimes, and I can't think. I just end up staying home and barely playing out side. My poor little boy would love the walk. I guess it will have to wait until tomorrow tho. =(
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Life is good. No chaos. No aches or pains. No drama. I feel fine. It's all good. (Ioday, ask me again tomorrow and it could change)

Answer by admckenzie at 4:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm a very happy person today I cleaned my house and spent the day with my DD and SO, I had the day off today. It's been raining off an on today. So all in all I have had a pretty good day today so far. My DD is taking a nap (which doesn't happen very often) I'm know trying to figure out what we are gonna do for dinner tonight I think ordering a pizza sounds good to me. I have to talk my loving SO into it. Wish me luck on that one.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Great here. I'm cleaning the house today and cookinga nice dinner for when my hubby returns from his TDY tonight. Kids are being good, its hot outside but still managing to keep the house cool (with no AC at that lol!). All is good :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have some helth issues that make me very tierd and dizzy and hard to concentrate and it's worse when it's hot and guess what it's hot here lol, my son is teething my almost four year old is starting to get really jelouse of his baby brother so he wants my attention when I'm busy with the baby, when I'm not looking he will get into his walker lift his legs take babies binkey and pretends he is a baby he also gets in to his carseat, swing and bouncer when i'm not looking.
    We are going camping tomarrow so I have to go shopping for somethings, my legs feel like they have no cerculation in them right now.
    I wish I can grow some wings so I can fly around and feel the wind in my hair lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I am pregnant with my first, hormonal as hell, more tired than I thought possible and hungry all the time. My hubby has been gone for a couple days picking up his son and should be back today. I am so nervous about how his son is going to handle this whole thing about the baby and us being married now. Last time hubby had him was before we got married. And to top it off I stretched wrong and now I have some major pain in my ligaments.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Life is good, but I'm exhausted! My 4 mos. old DD still wakes up so much at night and I work full-time. I feel like I'm up all night only to turn around and get dressed for work:( I cut her finger with nail clippers this morning on accident and I feel bad about it:( DH and I were at each other's throats over it, but in a very passive aggressive way. I apologized, so we're all good now. I've got 2 more hrs. of work and then I have to go home and entertain my DD until she falls asleep. Ugh. Being a mom is tough work.
    Anonymous

• Life is alright. Could be better, could be worse. Just enjoy the moments as they come.

I have 3 sons, under age 5. My oldest son challenges me everyday, every minute of the day about everything!! So my days can be frustrating but thats alright.

Been married for nearly 6 yrs and have decided that for my DH's birthday in Sept Im gonna take the boys and get their pics done(with me too) for him. He has a pic of me and our oldest two at his work station but needs one with all 3 boys in it now LOL.

Im irritated at closemindedness right now. I cant get past how closed some people are and dont even recognize it.

Today Im dizzy, I get these spells every now and again. I think they might be related to my period coming. Gonna have to keep investigating and see if I spot a pattern.

Good in my life....well, I have 3 healthy sons, I have a great hubby and we have a roof over our heads and food to eat,etc. THAT is enough now.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Tired and irritable, and it's not pms and I'm not pregnant. Bad day.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Let's see..today was a good day. When you are disabled life becomes one day at a time. If there are no crisises then it's a good day. If there are then it's not a good day. But as long as I and my family are still here each morning it will not be a bad day.
    So for today it was a good day.
    Nan_g

Answer by Nan_g at 12:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2009