Why do delivery drivers feel the need to b iotches?

This is a vent.
I HAVE worked in food service and I would have lost my job for snippy bi@#4 attitude tp a customer or at minimum been written up espically if I was AT the CUSTOMERS house!

I ordered A pizza today from the one major pizza place in my town that I haven't seen roaches in, they were late delivering it and the driver acted annoyed she HAD to get out of her car and walk 10 feet to my door,well I get the pizza open, my hubby goes to try and enjoy some pizza only to find HAIR in it. Well I had ordered online and and it was still on the monitor and feedback page so I suggested that the local store invest in some hair nets because I had gotten grossed out finding hair in our food.
The Manager decided to call me and tell me next time I have a problem call her not use the feedback forum. Then says she has no hair and it must have been in the dough or something...(it was above the pepperoni) (see below)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• They bring out the new one same annoyed driver. I show her the pizza in question with the hair and she says wlll I don't know how that came from our store . My hair is pulled back , and there aren't enough complaints for us to invest in hairnets (in a smart a@@ scarstaic tone as she walks away and my door is shutting.

The nerve!
    So looks like homemade pizza for my family, oh well it's better health wise but I so enjoy that greasy pizza slice every now and then...
    Anonymous

• I have to ask was it pizza hut? cause in my area they deliever a pizza and i had hair in my pizza and then when the driver came back with a replacment pizza them ass never cooked my pizza all the way I was so pissed off. I wrote to the main company and needless to say i got double my $$ back
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We only order from family run restaurants; those big chains really don't care about quality.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• The reason why we find so many poor quality people in the service industry is mainly b/c people work where they get paid, not where they are best suited, unfortunately. We had a prob. at a Walmart, while we were out of town last week. The manager was so elusive and made no hurry to correct the problem. (My daughter was getting cash back, and it only gave her a portion of the correct cash.) The manager couldn't be found, even tho he walked right past us (after he was called), THEN he proceeded to call other people to come and take care of the problem. We were not being mean, or even nasty, just inpatient after 15 min. went by.

He had a foreign accent, which annoyed me, b/c he then was condecending to the cashier and he never looked us in the face. I am intrigued by foreigners but this one had no clue to american protocol.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• call the companies main office and complain. Use names if you have them.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Nope not Pizza Hut their colors are blue and white....
    The company was recently in trouble for youtube videos of "food tampering" You figure they would be a lil less snippy. Especially when there are so many people WILLING to work if they don't want to!!
    Anonymous