What's wrong with my body?

I have had alot of strange things going on lately. My daughter is 3.5 months. I breastfed for about a month before i dried up. Right after i stopped i had a regular period for 3 days. Since then, every week i've had spotting but not on my underwear but when i wipe. Now, after 2 almost 3 months i have started lactating again but just a little bit. What's going on with my body? Have any of you expierenced this? I'm not asking for a diagnosis but before i went to the doctor i thought i'd see if anybody had a similiar expierence?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• I don't think this is one anyone could answer for you hun. This is a discussion for your doctor. We each react to the changes our bodies go through during and after pregnancy so differently. Even if one of us did go through something similar it might not be for the same reason. Biologically we are all as individual as snowflakes. It's probably no big deal but, I'd check with your doctor just to make sure. Enjoy your new baby and God Bless you and yours.
    Nan_g

Answer by Nan_g at 11:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009