want to laugh?

I answered my first personal ad ever and he sent me a msg back. He noticed my last name and asked me if I was related to his friend. I said no Im divorced and Im not related to anyone with that name from around here..Im actually a ---- and told him my maiden name. He responded and said that is his last name...now he is loking to see if we are related. I have a HUGE family from that area. I thought Iwas going to die. As if answering an ad isnt embarrassing enough..it may be my distant cousin!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bouncingLol Oh my. Embarrassing and funny all at the same time! At least you can laugh at yourself!

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL, LOL yea that is very funny, but there is nothing wrong with trying to find love if it doesn't work the first time try try again. everyone needs love and also want's to give it in return.
    Jada111

Answer by Jada111 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• That would be my luck LOL
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL but hey he was looking to :)
    Anonymous

• Better off finding out now then later. Then you would be like, ICK.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL! It is funny. Be careful about giving out your real name.

Answer by Bmat at 4:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009