stupid men or stupid me??

is it just me or has alot of expecting mothers been asked out or hit on???? i feel ugly as hell, i dont even want to look in the mirror , but when i go out im always flirted with., even though you can tell im expecting.. i am really flattered and it boosts my self steem.. are these guys just crazy or am i just thinking to down on myself???

dont mean to waste yall's time, just needed someone elses opinion..

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 4:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL @ writeon! Good answer. :)

They may also consider you "safe"- already spoken for and thus not going to take them seriously. Or, depending on their intentions, that they can't get you pregnant- which seems really farfetched of an idea and I apologize if it is offensive. Or you may have that special glow that makes pregnant women so attractive, so beautiful.

Answer by Bmat at 4:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I guess it helps that you ARE hot!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 4:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Happen with me also some men just find preggo women VERY sexy.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• the forbiden fruit is always more yummy, and you are pretty
    sometimes men/women when they know someone is taken they want it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Aren't you like only 8-10 weeks along? Maybe they just think you are pudgy?
    Anonymous

• Do you wear a ring? If not, that could be part of it. I wear one (am now engaged, but I wore it even beforehand.) Men who see a pregnant lady with no ring could be thinking a myriad of things. The men that hit on you could be infertile but desperately want children. They might find you appealing because, like Bmat mentioned, you're already pregnant, so THEY can't get you pregnant. Or, heck, even if you're wearing a ring (and you think it's completely obvious you're expecting) these guys may just be unobservant!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 4:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Anon 4:43 why don't you not start in on the shit today that was really uncalled for.
    Anonymous

• I think some guys just like to hit on pregnant women. I mention specific instances of getting hit on and he sums it up to "well, they know you at least put out" yeah, he's a dork, but he's mine. LOL
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• some men have had pregnant girlfriends or wives and know how horny they can get.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I looked at her profile and she doesn't look big at all. Some people have bigger bellies, it is a fact of life. I wasn't saying she was a fat, I was saying that MAYBE somebody would mistake her small preggo belly for slight chubbiness. It wasn't an insult, if people take it that way then they are looking for a fight.
    Anonymous