To the working moms, who watches your child and how much do you pay a week also where do you live?

If you don't want to answer this, that's fine. Just curious is all.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO is currently laid-off right now so i want full time at work so my DD stays home with him. I make him dinner on my days off : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I live in Colorado and pay $108.00, every two weeks. Both my fiancee and I work full time, but we have different schedules. So he watches our daughter on his days off (Thursday and Friday.) Daycare has her for four hours on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 4:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My mil watches our kids, though it's just the youngest now since the older two are in school and I work in a school. We used to pay her $20 a day, but she eventually took less and less and now does it for free. We're very lucky because for a home based daycare we'd be paying $30 a day or $300 every two weeks, which would be a big bite out of my paycheque.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I work full-time. My child is in a church daycare. We pay $900/mos.! This is in Phoenix, AZ.
    Anonymous

• My mother in law watches our girls. What we pay is a secret!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• when we lived in Jersey and my husband and I worked the same shift I paid 186 a week for one child.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I live in Miami my daughter goes to a home daycare I pay 110 a week
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• A family friend watches my son when I work full-time for $50 a week. I live in Mississippi.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I babysit and charge 100.oo awk. in my home I have 3 babies :)
    Anonymous

• OH MY GOODNESS! this just makes me feel like I am getting ripped off!
    We are in Seattle, her day care that was in Seattle was 360 A WEEK!!!!!! Then I changed Jobs and she now goes to daycare in Redmond (suburb) and its only 281 a week, sad that I say ONLY to that! Its 9 hours a day, 5 days a week for my 2.5 year old.
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2009