What made you fall in love with your DH/SO?

I fell in love with him because he's a kind, sweet, caring man.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He was the only Man that treated me right. He's a Christain and his jokes are funny; if only to me. I was really big on being treated like a lady. If a man didn't treat me right on the first date, usually he wouldn't get a second. He got the second date. I only knew him for one week and he bought me a dozen red roses. When I asked him why, he was really shy at first. Then he told me that he wanted to let me know that he liked me. I still have those red roses. I dried them out and put them in a small jar. We will be celebrating our 21st anniversary this month.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• He told me I smelled nice...Lame I know, but that is what did it. It has been 14+ years...
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We had many of the same interests, and he had depth that I've never grown tired of- intelligence, wisdom. Honesty.

Answer by Bmat at 4:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• All his little neices loved him, it was sweet.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 4:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• He just looked me in a way that I can't explain to anyone really he had me at that.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• shhHe a good man with great morals he a christian man which is a plus, he is always there to lend a helping hand to anyone in need. And we have always had explosive sex. so i married him and had babies.

Jada111

Answer by Jada111 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• hmm thats a good question hehehe
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• when I first saw him I fell in love cuz he was everything I didn't like about a man
    I was so used to seeing and dating boys, that the sight of a real man made my heart melt
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• His heart, smile, and the way you love me unconditionally and he spoils me and I just don't know what I would ever do with out him.

Anonymous

• Well to be honest the fact that he wanted me for who I am and didnt want to change me.

Example: Shortly after we started dating we went squirel hunting, when we got back to the house I started cleaning the squirel without thinking. I grew up doing stuff like that all the time youngest and only girl, so it was the only way to be inclused. DH said right then and there he knew we were meant for each other, LOL>
    Anonymous