Should I have another child soon?

I am debating having another child soon. My oldest is 3 and my youngest is 2. I was thinking about having another child when my youngest turns 3 but I am not sure. I am 18 and my boyfriend is 21. We have been living on our own for 3 years and love having children. I would like to have another one soon but im wondering if im too young. Or is the fact that im young a good reason to have another child?

middlemix

Asked by middlemix at 4:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I really think this one is up to you. Not others opinions. If you two can care for them, why not?
    Anonymous

• If it seems to fit. I wanted another one before mine started school but now that I decided to go back to school, it'll be longer. Damon goes to kindergarten fall 2010. I won't graduate from college til that December. I will be 26 by then. It never seemed to fit anywhere in between. So I am planning to get off the shot somewhere at the end of that year. Do it when the time feels right for you. Not from the guidelines everyone makes for you. I know I surprised everyone with my enrollment. The thought of having one at 27 yrs old scares me because I wanted to have all my kids before 30. I might still have time to get another one in there though. Good Luck.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 5:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• im thinking about the same thing i have a almost 3 year old and a 3 month old and i want to start trying for another in nov but is that to soon? im 19 and my husband is almost 22
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 5:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• To answer Lacrisha's question, I love that my kids are so close together. My sister and I are 21 months apart and we have always been best friends. It is very hard when they are young because they are still so dependant on you but its nice that they always have a playmate and someone to talk to. Im happy my first two are so close for their sake but for the sake of my sanity I will never have kids that close again
    middlemix

Answer by middlemix at 5:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Go for it! Sounds like you have it all together, and I think if you want another, then have one! Good luck!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 8:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2009