How do you tell your better half you love them???

Taps, looks, letters, secret code words???????? whats some funny or different ways the two of you say I LOVE YOU?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just say it. Everyday, several times a day.

Sometimes I sneak notes into his bag. Occasionally I print out cards and leave them where he can see them upon getting home from work.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• When my hubby sang in the Church choir, we would tug on our ear lobs and this was our secret way of saying I Love You from across the room. I think if it's good enough for Carol Burnette it's good enough for us. 

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My hubby works the night shift and we have a dry erase board next to the door so you see it when you first walk in. I leave little messages on it for him. He also thinks it's sweet when I make breakfast for dinner because that's around the time I wake him up so he's actually getting breakfast food during his breakfast.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I hug him and spoon him before bed and kiss his cheek and call him my baby. I know it's silly to call your husband your baby. I don't know. l love him and enjoy doing things for him and take care of him. He takes care of us so I love him. I'm a silly person. I love showing affection.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2009