How do the 2 of you say I Love You??????

Taps, looks, letters, secret code words???????? whats some funny or different ways the two of you say I LOVE YOU?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I usually just say it or I'll text him while he's at work telling him how much he means to me or I'll write him letters.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• we use SMUCH, "I love you so much"
    Anonymous

• Anon: 5:11 -- That's really cute
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• when we're out somewhere (Dinner, movies or when in about to lose it) or vis versa he'll tapp me 3 times which stands four I love you and ill tap back 4 times!!!!! may sound silly but its are way of saying it without saying :)
    Brandy8308

Answer by Brandy8308 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• he says te amo.. i just say i wuv you...
    Anonymous

• We either just say it or one of us will ask, "love me??" && the other will answer, "always" or sometimes he'll just text me, "always && forever baby."
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i do the tapping thing too! and i usually say ditto if he says it but when i do say it i kiss him on the cheek and tell him.. i love you.
    Anonymous

• we both just say. "Love you too". We've always been the akward who says it first kind. So, if we both say that neither one of us has to be first.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 6:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2009