Is there anyone else out there who doesn't know how to cook.

I'm embarrased to say, but I really don't know how to cook. I can cook the basics such as spaghetti, chilli, scrambled eggs, chicken with shake n bake, but not real honest to god cooking. And what's really sad is I'm 36! Is there anyone else who is as clueless in the kitchen as me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am.I thought i was the only woman that didnt know how to cook.But bd doesnt care about how good the food is you know what i mean :) he only likes his cooking anyway so it works for us
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I used to be clueless in the kitchen but DH is such a picky eater, (or should I say he grew up either eating out or eating the same 5 meals so that's all he'd eat) but I got tired of it so I started googling reciepes (sp) and www.cooks.com has a lot of fun easy things to do. you could try that. It helped me out a lot!
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I hate cooking. I am a huge fan of those freezer meals that come all prepared...just pop it in the microwave for five mins and voila! Dinner is served.
    I can cook tho...somewhat, and only when I really want to. Like when I have company. Or when I'm with my boyfriend, but I hardly ever cook for myself. It's boring......I hate it.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2009