single mom's that have trouble dating..

im a single mom, and it seems like i can't keep a guy around for the life of me! i'll find a great guy, date him for a few months then we break up. and i think it's mostly because a lot of the time were just sitting at my house because i have my son obviously, and the guys get bored with that. the only time i can really go out and enjoy myself is on the weekends when my son goes to his dads. it's getting really aggravating now because i can't even let myself get close to any guy because i know what will end up happening. i need some advice here! how can i get a guy to stay around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• IMO, if a guy finds a way to entertain you and your son at home and does not get bored and leave then thats the one you want to keep.
    Anonymous

• honestly you just have to either find a single dad or a guy that really likes kids! I promise those guys are out there!
    Anonymous