Bleaching hair.....and dyeing..HELP

how many times is it really bad to bleach your hair?

i bleached my hair last year around summertime,or the beggining of the year,and then i bleached it again around march,then on may 1st i dyed it burgandy red,it wasnt a permenate color it washes off a little still when i shower,im going to wisconsin dells,and i dont want my hair to change a different color,what should i do to it?

is their anything to get your hair back to its normal color? i was thinking of bleaching it so the color doesnt come off in the pools in the dells

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea they have this thing that I use called a stripper I think...It strips the dye color from ur hair.I dyed my hair alot. so it really works.sally beauty supply has it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You dont want to strip your hair. It will dammage it so bad! The best thing to do would be to color it agian but dont use the temporary color. You could bleach it agian but because your hair is kinda red now it will turn it orange and im sure you dont want that.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• The best thing I would suggest for you to do is to find a reconstructor to restore the proteins in your hair. I hear that "Bedhead, Dumb Blond" is pretty good. Leave the reconstructor in for at least ten minutes to overnight. Do this every day and don't chemical process your hair for another 3-7days(you don't want your hair to break).

Also, to balance your color hair color, try an violet toner (something used to create platinum blonds in double-process bleached hair) to tone out the redness. I was a carrot orange during my first and second bleach process. The violet toner help to bring my hair back to a sandy blond.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2009