Is this bad???

Ok its 4:30pm on Thursday. My kids are gone to their dads for a long weekend, my hubby works the second shift and wont be home till 12am. All my friends are headed out of town for the weeknd and im stuck all alone (in, might i add a a COMPLETLY clean house. im ready to turn on some Madonna pop open a bottle of wine and get TIPSY :) im just afraid that by 12am ill be trashed instead of tipsy......LOL ITS BEEN AWHILE:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Too funny but sounds just like what I would do:)
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 5:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL! Aw have a couple drinks and enjoy your music. Maybe you can find something on TV or a book that you like.

Answer by Bmat at 5:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• That isn't bad! That sounds like an absolutely wonderful idea. You deserve it, I bet. And if you're trashed/sleeping by the time your hubs is home, I'm sure he'll understand. A girl's gotta unwind sometime!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 5:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Your husband might enjoy you being trashed!
    Anonymous

• lol anon i know my husband enjoys it lol. But have fun! RELAX!! you gota sometime =) i had one beer the other day and i was trashed. It was my first drink in over a year and a half! my husband thought it was funny he got it on video lol!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Drink 2 bottles and then meet your husband at the door in your underwear. I doubt there will be any complaints.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Im actually pretty jealous of you right now:)
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2009