Do you tell a mom that their child dosn't look like them when you don't know them?

both ladys had only met 1 other time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• The only reason someone would do that is because they are ignorant and or want to start trouble.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Uh No!! What would be the point in insulting a perfect stranger?? Both my kiddos look like their daddy, the only thing that resembles me is their eyebrows, and crooked pinkies, anyways, if someone pointed that out to me I would be kinda insulted/hurt.
    ProudMammaBear

Answer by ProudMammaBear at 12:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• What's wrong with that? My son looks NOTHING like me. I suppose there is a NICE way you could say it... like "Your son must look a lot like your husband." or something like that.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• All three of my kids were born looking like their daddy! It didn't bother me at all. Now the boys are older I can see more of a resemblance to me, but that doesn't really matter! Just tell them that their baby is cute and that'll make them happy :)
    Caiged

Answer by Caiged at 3:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• What would be the point?
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 7:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• No, that's pretty rude.
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 10:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• No. I might comment about a child who looks a lot like the parent but not the other way. The child might be adopted and the parent might not want to discuss that in front of the child.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• ohhhhh hell naw...that happened to me too...i was in a store and this cashier im familar with the its my favorite store and she sees me there all the time she came up to me and i was with my daughter and she tells me...oh she dont look nothing like u u sure shes urs? lol i couldve slapped the crap out of her ..my daughter looks more like her daddy than me but she has some of my features that u cant miss from a long distance ..that is very insulting and disrespectful
    ShYmAmA08

Answer by ShYmAmA08 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2008