To those practicing witchcraft... I was just wondering- what kind of spells do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OP here- Have you ever seen them work? If so, share please! :)
    Anonymous

• The only things Ive ever done were for financial aid in helping hubby get a job he was applying for and maybe pick up some extra money. And a couple of healing ones.

He got the job, got a bonus after carrying around the satchet I made for him for a couple of days, and the person I sent healing vibes to was fine.

*Could be the energy put out on their behalf, could be coincidence, could be both. I believe it was my energy and whatever they did to help themselves*
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have done several... a healing, a finacial one, protections...
    The healing was for my dh and it was to stop the cancer from spreading so that the chemo could do its job... (and it did)
    finacial was a little boost for my dd and her 3 children after her divorce and she now has a full time management job a mcdonalds that she has had for over a yr now and is back in school for her RN degree...
    The protection was for home and hearth and family...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have done many, and yes I have seen most work. Of course in the beginning I was very skeptical and didn't see much from them. As my faith strengthened so did my magickal workings. I have dont some for health, financial help for me and others, protection, blessings, and even one to get my stalker to leave me alone... And I have seen them work in all those areas.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have done many for protection, blessings and some healing. At first I was afraid to even try so of course they did not work. I had to believe in myself and know that the spells would work. The protection was usually for my family and those always worked. The healing ones at first did not work. The more I did them and focus my intent to help the proper energy's flow to the intended. As an empath I have to be very careful with healing spells as it is in my nature to feel whatever the people close to me are feeling. But with practice and proper grounding techniques my abilities are more accurate now.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have done some protection, some healing. And one love spell. I have seen my spell work in all of these areas.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have done healing, protection, love (was a dumb kid messing around with things I didn't understand at the time), general health.

Yes, I have seen them work!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 9:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• luckily when i did my love spell i was not a dumb kid messing around. the love spell i did was well thought out and honest. I am now very happily married to a man i met within two weeks of that spell.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Mostly health/healing, protection and prosperity spells.

And the success rate is the same as any other form of prayer.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have done healing and protection, but only under extreme circumstances. Messing with the existing order tends to have nasty repercussions, so I only do it when it's really important enough to be willing to accept the consequences.

Since one of my oldest and dearest friends recovered quite suddenly from heavy metal poisoning.... I think it worked.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 10:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2009