how soon is to soon to start trying for a 3rd baby?

I have a almost 3 year old and a 3 month old is Nov to early to start trying again? it takes me about 3-4 months to get pregnat. Is that to soon?

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 5:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well. im prego with my third. im 34 weeks. get this though my daughter is 4, my son is 9 months and im 34 weeks prego now lol. i look at it like this, its not good for ur body to have them so close together. but i also see it as hey they get out the house faster and do everything together. dont have to worry about them being spoiled and they can shared everything. luckily im having another boy, so itll be easier to keep tabs on them, but they could also be double trouble, but i think that all depends on the parenting, see im a tough cookie to my kids. show them lots of love but i will not be played as a fool and they will be awarded for good things as they will be punished for their bads. lol. i think thats with everyone. but u will definately have your hands full as will i. luckily for me my daughter stays with her father. so just handling these 2 boys is gonna be crazy, bc my 9 month is teething and Im getting close to
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• having this baby and by the time my 9month gets dont teething, this ones gonna be teething... but my 9 month is about to go to daycare so things wont be as hard as thought and people think. then in a few months this one will be in daycare. and ill be able to take a lil bit more of break.
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• well i got pregnant when my first was 15 months but that baby died and a few months later i got pregnant with my 2nd and he was a twin but his twin died i think i just want the babies that didnt make it. But i really want more and so does my husband and when we want the same thing at the same time we normally get it
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 5:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2009