how does the implantation bleeding look like?

we r ttc for over a year and i am 14 dpo. i had lot of cramping today morning and around 11 am i saw a string of mucus filled with very dark red blood ( kinda brown) after peeing on tissue. i thought af has arrived again so i put a pad on . i went to pee 3 times afterwards and pad is clean and everytime i saw a string of mucus filled in blood when wiped. i have had 2 pregnancies before but never had implantation bleeding so i am wondering if it is implantation bleeding or something else? i wanted to ask ladies out there who have had implantation bleeding what exactly it looks alike , what color and quantity and around what time it arrives?

dazyA

Asked by dazyA at 5:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• red to pink
    Anonymous

• i had that when i had a miscarriage got to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• I had it this time around and mine was brown discharge that lasted for three days and i had people on her tell me that implant doesn't last three days well they were wrong because i'm preggo 9wks so yes it could be implant and it can be anywhere from dark red to pinkish or brownish in color. It usually only happens when you wipe in small amounts. I'd give it about another day and take a test hopefully it'll show up positive GL Oh and mine was around 12 dpo when I had the implant bleeding.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009