Don't you hate it when your mom is right and you were so sure she was wrong?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 5:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As a kid, i found it frustrating. But as an adult, I've come to the realization that my mom is right about (almost) everything. I tend not to make the mistake of assuming I'm correct and she isn't. :)
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 5:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No, I actually hate it when she is wrong. My mother has a history of many bad decisions. She is too old and too stubborn for guidance. I love my mother, and many times become very frightened for her.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I sure hate it when she acts like she never made a mistake and feels like throwing my mistakes in my face almost every time I see her in the form of snide comments, like, if only you had listened. I yelled at her the last time, yeah I screwed up you were right now can you leave it alone PLEASE? I love my mom to death but she sure frustrates the hell out of me. I don't understand what is the point of bringing up the past for at all? Sorry this was a little off the subject but it was sorta the same. I just wish she would stop it altogether.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2009