Has anyone ever seen Living with Michael Jackson?

If so and if you thought or believe he actually molested children, do you still think so? I for one never believed any of the allegations, and saw nothing abnormal with his relationship children, I will admit he was a different individual however all of his actions were purely inoccent. So what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No I haven't seen it but would love to. I too think like you I really liked Michael I am sure he was a good person and a good friend to have regardless what people have said and twist things around...he is in a better place now and don't have to worry about anything anymore. May he rest in peace...God bless you Michael. So sad you had to leave us :(

If you do get a website or something to see this Living with MJ let me know :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Why would a forty year old man want to relive his childhood with children in a bedroom? Doesn't this seem weird in itself?
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• OP here and I do see a little bit of your point however he never had any sort of childhood, he has been involved in the entertainment industry from the age of five, so for me it makes sense that he would actually just try to have a childhood KWIM
    Anonymous

• I think he was a little bit creepy, but harmless! he was just reliving his childhood and offering a great child hood to the other kids! A girlfriend of mine described him as asexual. Like not sexual. Thats why lots of people didnt believe if he was actually straight. He just wasnt into boys or girls really. Thats why he never thought it was weird to be around kids, he wasnt into sexual stuff!
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I've seen it several times. Great docu.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I am so glad so that I am not the only one who thinks he was harmless btw if anyone wants to watch it you can on youtube just do a search for it
    Anonymous

• I think he was harmless also. I think he was just mis understood and with all his health fantics what they thought was alcohol was actually a health drink that tasted funny to the kids.
    godsgrace1

Answer by godsgrace1 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyhdd64Qorc&feature=related
    here is the link for anyone who has not seen it
    Anonymous

• I remember in one of his interviews he said when he was a child that "I walked past a park on my way to the studio and saw kids laughing and playing and i cried because i knew i was going to be in the studio all day long" (something along the lines of that). He never had a normal childhood. He never got the chance to do kiddie things. So in his adult life, i guess he chose to live his life through the children who came to his house.
    Anonymous