Do you...

Look at your toddler doing something crazy (walking funny, running in circles spinning around) and wonder "man, are you gonna be weird forever?"

My son smells his feet and laughs (I think FIL taught him that one) runs into the couch over and over (there's lots of pillows and they fall on the floor) and can't stand open doors. He loves to close doors. You have to watch your head when you're looking in the fridge, cuz he'll come out of no where and slam the door. I know they all do different stuff, but man, what a spaz!

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When mine gets that silly I look at her and wonder when the batteries will wear out. Then I remember that she doesn't have any and wish I could siphon off some of her energy for me.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• HAHAHA hopefully he is just easily amused! And probably just like those funny things that he can control! maybe he'll grow up to be very into slap stick comedy and this is just how he expresses it right now!
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My son is the same way. If some is holding him he will flick the lights on and off, shut the door on anyone in the refrigerator, pretends to bite the dogs nose if it get to close, etc.
    SAndrews

Answer by SAndrews at 9:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2009