just curious..6 weeks post-baby?

just wondering if anyone didnt wait the entire 6 weeks after baby to start having sex again..be truthful plz!

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I waited! My brother and his g/f at the time did not. She had some pain issues and regretted it afterward. I thought it was a little painful and awkward even AFTER the 6 week period.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 6:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No.. about 2 weeks I think. There was a little pain, but we just went slow and were fine.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Wow 2 weeks! How on earth did you have time? My kids both were crying all the time until around 6 weeks. lol. In fact I think we did not have sex for more like 10 after the babies were born due to lack of sleep and frustration.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL The PP cracked me up. We were the same. No time for sleep, much less sex!! lol

IMO, I would wait. I have an ex .... niece in-law....I guess you would call her, that didn't wait two times in a row and her first 3 children were all with in 2.5 years from each other. Basically, she was fertile myrtle and having them all so close was unhealthy. Use a condom!!! But ya....OUCH!!! That's what I'm thinking. :)
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 7:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I waited because my best friend had sex 3 weeks after and ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks with a serious uterine infection. I wouldn't mess around... so to speak.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 9:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I waited 2 weeks with the first and about 4 weeks with the second.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:49 AM on Jul. 3, 2009