was i feeling what i think i was feeling??

what do hiccups feel like?? earlier i was feeling what at first i thought was really light kicks, but then i noticed they were different than his normal kicks...it was more rhythmic, lasted for a minute or two, & then stopped. he then proceeded to kick a normal kick much higher then where i was feeling the light rhythmic feeling. was this hiccups?? i've heard you can feel when baby hiccups, but wasn't sure what it would feel like...

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You do now! Congrats. Thats what all 3 of my past pregnancies felt like. I'm not sure how far along you are. But the bigger he/she gets the more you know for sure what it is.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 6:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• The first time I felt my daughter move, she was having hiccups. It totally sounds like that's what you experienced. Trust your intuition, because I'm betting you're right. :)
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 6:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I didn't know that I was feeling my daughers hiccups until after I had already been feeling it for several months. I would always feel this rythmic little tiny bump bump bump bump that would last for a minute or two and then go away way down like in my pubic bone and I had no idea what it was. But by the end of my pregnancy people could watch my tummy bounce up and down with her hiccups from accross a room! It sounds like thats what your little was doing... its so much fun being pregnanct =] (well, other than all the miserable parts of it! lol)
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yup, yup! Lovely isn't it?
    Funny feeling, but lovely. (:
    TwinkleInMyEye3

Answer by TwinkleInMyEye3 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• oh how exciting!! thank you ladies!! =D
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2009