Wat did you do for your first aniversary?

I made my husband the same dinner we had the night we got married. I also got his a stine that was engraved. I wanted to do more for him but we didnt have anything in our house because we were in the process of moving with the military. But he loved it.

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 6:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband surprised me on our anniversity. He told my mother to take me shopping with her and when I returned home he had on his suit and I mean dress to kill. He had soft slow music and playing and a candle light dinner, as he served the meal. He had the table set just right and wine with the meal. We dance together to our favorite song and then he prepared a nice hot bubble bath for me. After my bubble bath and still listening to soft slow music he rub oil all over my body and then we got real nasty. It was like I had just got married all over again and I will always cherish this special day and no money or anything he could buy me could top this special anniversity!
    witness833

Answer by witness833 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We went on a dinner train. Which also included a tour of a local winery. I liked it, however, I felt it was overpriced - the quality of the food was mediocre. And, silly me, I booked an evening tour, and since our anniversary is in Mid-Nov, it was dark so you couldn't see much!
    CariadSpawn

Answer by CariadSpawn at 6:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Spent the night (and two days) in Tombstone, AZ. It was a 3-4 hr drive from where we lived at the time.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We spent a long weekend in Lake City, CO. A good 5 hour drive from home. We went mountain biking, hiking and out to dinner.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I don't remember, but we tried to eat the wedding cake top that we had saved. UGH!!!
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My husband booked us two nights in a cabin at Beech Mountain in NC. We just basically spent the whole weekend making snowmen, watching movies and snuggling. We had to take our daughter with us because at that time, she couldn't be away from me for two minutes without screaming her head off. We actually only made love one time, which surprised me! My husband was the one to cook me dinner. It was in candlelight! :) We made gifts for each other. He made me a list of things he was going to do for me throughout the next year and I made him a book about how much I love him. It made him cry!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Got a hotel room and went to a movie. The baby stayed with my mom... But I was to prego with number 2 for sex...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We got a cake that was like the one I had at the wedding, and just took it easy at home that night. Had a sitter tho. :) spent some alone/adult time together for once.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 8:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We went to Daytona Beach, FL. 21 years together now...july 16th...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Got pregnant, lol.
    Actually on our 1st anniversary my dad babysat for us (our dd was 6 months old) and we went to dinner and a movie. The next morning we decided to drive to Missouri to visit my in-laws. That night they watched the baby so we could go to dinner again. That night I got pregnant with our 2nd child. He was born almost 9 months to the day later, lol. (Our anniversary is January 7, he was due October 5, born October 1).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009