What do you think of the website AshleyMadison?

For those of you who don't know, it is a website designed specifically for attatched or married people to cheat... and for the record I would never consider using it, I'm just curious if other people feel the way I do about it.

briansmommy7143

Asked by briansmommy7143 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it's disgusting and anyone who uses it is also disgusting and none of them have morals. Only reason I know about that website is from the Tyra Banks show.

Anonymous

• Certainly it is interesting. I think he has the right to have his own business and operate it but paying for the service and getting "hooked up" with the expectancy of sex borders on prostitution. So I have no issues with a site that promotes what his does but I have issues with paying for hook up using a third party.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It's disgusting and he's disgusting. It's amazing the interviews he's done where he claims to be saving so many marriages but yet he would never allow his wife to use such a service. I think in the end the owner of the site is going to lose big money. His site is a potential liability for cheaters. Any divorce lawyer or private detective can find profiles, pictures, conversations etc on that site. I'm surprised the owner hasn't been sued yet.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I had never heard of it ... so after googling it ... just looking at their homepage makes me feel icky. That's SOOO wrong!
    Anonymous

• It is horrible. It is hard enough to stay married without that crap.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Dont like the website. I think if someone wants to cheat then why not get divorced first. It saves you from being guilty all the time. Never been on the site either.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2009