• In the Spotlight:

Has this happened to you? Please help!

Ok, on Tuesday, I took a HPT that came back with a BFP! I was so excited! But in April I had 2 positives, cramped really bad and had some EXTREMELY light bleeding, went to the DR. and got a negative. I assume it was a chemical pregnancy. So anyways, yesterday I took a test=BFN. Today I took another test=BFN! I would just write this off as a chemical, but I have heartburn, and my temp is up, my nose is all stuffy (which I read can be a sign of pg. and that was after I noticed my nose being stuffed up, so its not in my head), and I just FEEL pregnant. Has anyone got a positive, followed by negatives, and actually ended up being pregnant and carrying the baby to term?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I'm in the state where I want another, so every month I start "feeling pregnant" right before I am supposed to start. And then I'm late like two days, get excited, take a test, negative, and then start like 4 hours after I take the test. That has been the story for three months. I get the stuffy nose, cramps, nausea, heartburn, and even cravings. I don't know what to tell you, besides, yes, I've been there, but all of it has been false.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 8:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i got a bfn when i was to be late for my period and a week late got bfn and when i took i would have been 6 weeks i was really 3 weeks 3 days i tested to early i ovalat sometimes 2 time a month one 14-16 and again right before i am to start my period

give it a few days or a week and if you still feel you are take a test again
    Anonymous