Cyber Stalking

DH and I have a mutual friend through some other friends. Well he still lives at home (19). His mom is CRAZY! She cyber stalked me last year cause she wanted to call CPS on me. Going on about me not being a fit mom and so on. Well it finally calmed down

Well today he told me she was sorry to hear about my "miscarriage". I had a still birth back in Nov. I lost it when he told me. She knows none of the same ppl I do, so the only way she could of found out is cyber stalking again.

Is there anything I can do besides blocking her which doesn't seam to help?

EarthMama05

Asked by EarthMama05 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would personally ditch the friend until he moves out of mommys house
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• where is she getting all this info?
    Anonymous

• I'm guess here or myspace. But I have her blocked and him and the rest of her family just in case. We don't even have the same friends. I'm totally stuck.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Maybe you can change your screen name and make your profile less specific. Use the anon if your going to talk about something personal.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Ok on myspace, well is your pg set on privite? and she was not talking about cafemom
    Anonymous

• yes I do thats why I don;t understand how she keeps getting info on me, my page pic blog everything is set to friends only. Even my apps. cause she kept "buying" me on the one and leaving nasty messages.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm guess here or myspace.

I thought "here" meant CM.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Watch what you put on the internet. The only way to help is to keep profiles private and watch what information you post on the net.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I think you should change everything, and make sure your added friends are not allowing that person to view your page from their pages. I do everything anon now unless it's on CM because only CM moms and I know that I even have one...the rest of the time, I'm on facebook and myspace for the people I know in person and family and the such.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 8:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2009