True blood...

Is anybody else completely obsessed with this show. I'm going to buy the books because I just can't wait for the next episode. I want Eric to bite me;)

Farrahann

Asked by Farrahann at 6:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Me too lol..The shoulders on that man! Bill just doesn't do it for me but the body on Eric, mmmmmm!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 7:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• That scene where jessica asks to sit in his lap....and then he takes his jacket off.....yum
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I used to watch that show all of the time until we got our cable cut out because we had to cut back on our bills! I miss it so much though! It's one of the best shows out there.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I think you can rent it at blockbuster.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have read all of the books and I love the show. I am truely obsessed!
    catmiller520

Answer by catmiller520 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm another who watches and has read the books.

You think Eric's hot on the show, you should read him in the books! YOWZA!!! I'm a little irritated with the actor who plays him, though. He was on TMZ last week and came off kind of douchy.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I just ordered the box set...now I just have to wait 3-5 days :(
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I've read the books and enjoy the show a lot even though it doesn't follow the books very closely. I'm ALL about Eric because he is just so damn yummy in the books. And the fact that Alex (who plays Eric) is really Swedish....well, I'm part Swedish so I really love that. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2009