Pregnancy "complaints"?

Ok......what are you pregnancy "complaints"....how far along are you.....how many are you having....is it a boy or girl.....what baby is this for you and how old are you??

I'll start...lol

every joint in my body aches!....lol....the ligaments in my tummy pull worse with this one and i have restless leg syndrome again (had it with my last one too).....i'm 31 weeks.....single.....this will be my second boy.....this will be my 3rd baby.....and i'll be 40 **gasp!!!!** later this month!!!!.....lol

bigblueeyes

Asked by bigblueeyes at 7:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lets see, I'm achy all over, still have headaches every day....I'm going on 31 weeks too and it will be my second boy and 3rd child and I'm 38 years old.
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• oh and I'm married.
    jasey929

• Well I am 21, am 34 weeks along (due August 9th) with my first, a boy, Connor. As far as the actual pregnancy is concerned, my only complaints are that my back hurts and I have horrible heartburn but things haven't been so bad in that respect...its been the comments of people that have been getting to me the most. I have been having numerous people ask me if I'm having twins and when I tell them no they say "well that's gonna be a huge baby!" when my stomach is exactly as big as it should be. And also family members making comments like "you shouldn't be eating that" or "its gonna be hard to lose all that weight when this is all over with." Just stuff like that annoys me.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I honeslty dont have any complaints. This is my second pregnancy and this one is just as easy as the one with my DD. I am only 15 weeks and I am 18. Also married
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm 25 weeks with my 3rd girl Gabriela Its my 4th child I have 1 boy...I'm 27....wow where do I start wit the complaints I have alot I get headaches alot I still get sick my back aches I can't take the heat at all .....I'm due oct.10 can't wait!! I'm in a relationship
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm 29, married and 22wks with #3 and #4. Complaints: very tired, can't see my feet anymore, I look like I'm ready to pop at any minute, Two very active babies all night long, gained 30 lbs already, I can go on and on but I won't, LOL.

All in all I'm very happy to be expecting twins and can't wait to welcome them in our family!!!
    Anonymous

• lol....these are all great!.....lol....over all my pregnancy has been good (they all have been).....the achy joints are a new thing for me....that part i could do without!.....last night was bad enough and i was tired enough all i could do was sit on the edge of the bed and cry!.....lol....my ankles haven't swollen too bad this time.....at least as long as i stay out of the heat........which is nooooot a problem!!!!!.....lol...not a heat kind of person to start with.....much less being pregnant!....lol....i feel your pain about the rude comments!....fortunately i've never had to deal with that too much.... mother was the only one that ever made a rude comment to me and that was this pregnancy....told me a needed a belly band to "hold it up"!!!!.....lol.....good luck to us all!!!!!
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 8:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• oh yea!......forgot to mention the kicks "below the equator"!!!!!!!......lol.....those are awful!.....lol.....this one too is way more active than my first two!!!!
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 8:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• well, let's see...this is my first, 12 weeks along, due january 14. I am married, have a 3 year old step son. My biggest complaints are the heartburn, tummy aches, ligament pain (thought that wasn't supposed to start for a little while yet), my hormeones are making me feel like I have lost my ever loving mind, and I am tired all the time. Can't complain about weight gain (have actually lost weight so far, doc says everything is good though).
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I am 21yrs old, married, & 22weeks 5days pregnant with #1 (a boy)....

Complaints: Horrible headaches almost daily, heartburn from hell after I eat ANYTHING, my back is killing me, the swelling looks horrible, & I'm tired of people touching my belly (especially when they touch my fat instead of where baby is since i started off heavy as it is).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2009