What should I do to get pregnant...

I go to my OBGYN on the 10th...I need advice on what questions to ask. My boyfriend and I are going to find out what it is I have to do to get pregnant. A few years back I had to have a LEEP surgery and since then my periods haven't been regular. Especially since August of 08...I started to have really bad stomach problems and got it June then didn't get it again until Oct 26...then I didn't get it again until first week of Jan...NOW I STILL haven't gotten it. The Dr's all said that my hormone level and everything was normal. I really want to have my own kids. I am not against adopting but personally wouldn't do it. What are my options and what questions should we ask the Dr? My old OBGYN that did the LEEP surgery said it wouldn't affect me having kids...I really hope he didn't lie to me. I really need some advice.....

tnkrbell860

Asked by tnkrbell860 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the same surgery my Dr. told me a 50/50 chance and I did have one more child after that! But I read an article that said if you have sex every day it healthy for the sperm or something i will be right back im gona go find the link.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_fertility_odd
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yea...but if i'm not getting my period...why bother having sex? lol I told my boyfriend the fact that I haven't been getting my period has killed my sex drive...and I really do believe that...
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• have a lot kinky sex
    Anonymous

• you should see afertility specalist and discuss your opotions
    christinerich

Answer by christinerich at 7:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2009