• In the Spotlight:

Can anyone tell me what web sites I can sign up for now that I am pregnant.

When my friend was prego she signed up for all this cool stuff and she got samples from infamil and diaper bags and stuff like that...can you tell me of any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can go to Publix (if there's one where you live) and sign up for the Baby Club. You can also sign up for enjoytheriderewards.com and pampers.com to collect points and win gifts.
    Anonymous

• Any of the formula websites will usually send u a free can!
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Go to any baby supply website you can think of. Pampers, Enfimil, Huggies. I signed up for ALL of them and I've recieved TONS and TONS of coupons and free samples, usually with a coupon attached. Plus my mom and grandma signed up too so I get three times as much! lol :)
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• babyzone.com and babycenter.com are good
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Free huggies enjoytheridereward.com points here: http://www.cafemom.com/group/rewards
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2009