update on my surgery

well its over the mirena is gone i had cysts on both my overies wont know any details til i go back on the 9th

billiesmom

Asked by billiesmom at 7:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• Hi. I don't know you feel better mama!!!! I had an ovary removed too, it had cysts on it multiple times plus endometriosis ended up destroying it. i had the vertical exploratory surgery for a good look see around. It was hard to recoop from with my three kids running around!! Hope you feel better soon!!!
    Anonymous

• Feel better soon, billiesmom! Please let us know what you find out on the 9th.

Answer by Bmat at 7:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I to am getting my mirana taken out on the 24 of july and Im getting my tubes tired. I can't wait to get this horrible IUD out I hate it.
    Hope you feel better soon let us know what happens on the 9th.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2009