Did you hear the government is planning on banning Percocet and Vicodin?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-wed-painkillers-jul01,0,4200307.story

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• can't see the drug companies letting that happen

Answer by admckenzie at 8:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yes, I saw a new report about it. I believe you can get vicodin without the tylenol. Is it codeine that's in vicodin?

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yes. Don't they realize all we are going to do is take the codiene and add tylenol? Stupid.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Well considering that they are worried about acetaminophen over dosing, it makes sense.
    Anonymous

• No I did not hear it. That's ok though. I can't handle Vicodin or Percocet. Must be from the Codeine which I learned I am allergic to and never knew it was in either of those products. You can get it in Tylenol. It's wicked.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 8:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I am not surprised. Vicodin is a legal form of cocaine and millions of people become addicted everyday.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Vicodin and cocaine are on different sides of the upper/downer spectrum. Many people safely use vicodin to treat pain. People will abuse drugs whether they are legal or not.
    Anonymous

• One more way that the stupid people in this word screw up things for everything else. If you OD yourself on acetomenaphen your a dumbass. Maybe they should just make the tylenol boxes much bigger and draw the directions in crayon.
    Anonymous

• "I am not surprised. Vicodin is a legal form of cocaine and millions of people become addicted everyday"

A legal form of cocaine? Are you kidding me, lol? There are no remotely similar components in cocaine and Vicodin. You've been misinformed, dear!!!! that's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous