Have you ever felt alone in the room with your on husband?

I have been married for 10 years! I love my husband! I guess with my boy's and all the sports. At the days end I feel alone. Is there something wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

cretiawiley

Asked by cretiawiley at 12:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• I feel alone all the time, too! My hubby was my best friend, my soulmate, for many years, but now I'm alone and we never even had a "falling out" or anything! We live together, run the house together, take care of the kids together, but have no connection or communication whatsoever; as well as no intimacy or physical relationship at all, and certainly no friendship! I wrote in here before under "anonymous". I'm amazed to see people who feel the same way! So, there is certainly NOTHING wrong with you!!!!!
    cet171218

Answer by cet171218 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• No there is nothing wrong with you. There are times when I feel the same way. Even when my husband and I are fighting I still feel alone because he can't understand any other point of view besides his own. Even when I talk really slow and speak clearly. Maybe it's because men are aliens that they don't feel the need to make us feel like we're not in this alone.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• There is nothing wrong with you, how you feel cant be wrong!! Take time out of all the boy stuff and do girl things with a friend or family member! Even if its just out to see a chick flick!!
    dstny1998

Answer by dstny1998 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• There is nothing wrong with you. I think it is common after being married for so long to feel like you are being taken for granted. I've been married for almost 16 years and feel the same way.
    lisakay365

Answer by lisakay365 at 5:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• not at all ,i have all boys a well.and i feel alone most of the time .what i do is make time for all my men ,and than make time for me .
    1hotchocolate

Answer by 1hotchocolate at 2:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2008